In these times of Corona, and for now until June 1st 2020, we are only allowed to play singles and we are obligated to reserve a court in advance at home. That is why we now have the following functionality set by AllUnited. Please continue reading for more information concerning the court reservation.
To reserve a court digitally, you must first log in to the Ready Maastricht website, this also applies to Stennis members! As a Stennis member you can create a login on the website of Ready Maastricht. You can do this as follow:
At the top of the website you can choose 'Log In'. You can log in with your email address or with your KNLTB member number.
• By pressing the button "Forgot your password?" a temporary password will be sent to your email address.
• If you then enter it on the Ready Maastricht website again, you will be given the opportunity to create a new password.
• Once you have done that, you are logged in and you can reserve a court on the reservationboard via the 'Online Reserveren' button. You can also watch the video: https://www.mijnallunited.nl/userfiles//nieuws/317_webreserveren.gif
• You book for you and your tennis / padel buddy, you can search for them in the empty field, so they don't have to make a reservation for themselves.
• You can also digitally reserve a court via the AllUnited ClubApp. By downloading the ClubApp from AllUnited you can log in with the account that you use on the website. This way you can reserve courts as well.
For the time being, digital reservations for a tennis or padel court is only possible for singles, once a day and maximum twice a week. You can reserve it up to 3 days in advance. This way, we would like to give as many Ready and Stennis members as possible the opportunity to play tennis or padel. So, you can reserve one court today and again a court tomorrow, up to 2 times a week.
The clubhouse/canteen will remain closed at the request of the municipality of Maastricht, so there is no toilet visit (even in an emergency) and the lighting cannot be switched on. Fortunately, the days are getting longer and it is certainly light until 9 p.m. Reserving courts is therefore possible until 9 p.m.
We would like to urge everyone to stick to the rules and especially not to play doubles! Checks are carried out on a regular basis, and if we don't stick to the prescribed rules, we may face a heavy fine and run the risk that the park will be closed.
The Municipality of Maastricht has also requested us to avoid crowds outside the sports park. So please read the following text:
It is emphatically not the intention in that public space that members "hang around” around the tennis park. As tempting as it is if people have not seen each other for a long time. Make other people aware of this as well. This prevents us from having to take enforcement action. In case of violations of the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines from the protocol responsible sports, the municipality can decide to close the accommodation.
On Wednesday afternoon between 1 pm and 6 pm and Saturday morning between 9 am and 12, all courts are reserved for lessons and free tennis for young people. They do not have to reserve a court in advance because the supervisor distributes the courts. The kids up to 13 years play in their own cage, the youth between 13 and 18 play in their own cage and the third cage is for lessons.